If you think all retirement communities are alike, think again. The Fountains at Washington House breaks the mold, with more options to suit any style and budget. With our surprising low rates and easy rental model you can customize your lifestyle – without breaking the bank! Choose from eight different floor plans, from studios to spacious residences with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
When it comes to dining, we offer everything from a bountiful breakfast buffet to a stately dinner in our dining room, coffee and sandwiches in the Cherry Blossom Café and even grand events with sweeping views in the rooftop Skyroom Ballroom.
The best part is how you’ll spend your free time. With dozens of interesting classes, activities, outings and clubs as well as transportation to dozens of destinations throughout the month, every day unfolds as you please. If you ever need an extra hand, it’s nice to know you can choose Assisted Living or get stronger with Alexandria’s best Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing care.
- Modern kitchens and kitchenettes with frost-free refrigerator, electric oven and range
- Ample closet space
- Three meals per day prepared to order
- Scheduled transportation services
- Housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour maintenance services
- All utilities including Wi-Fi, except cable TV and local phone service
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University
- Senior wellness programs
- Resident call system
- Pet-friendly environment
- Trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Best Move move-in coordination service
- On-campus Assisted Living, or Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing care, if ever needed