When rehabilitation is what the doctor ordered, The Fountains at Washington House welcomes everyone, not just current residents. We’ve designed our rehabilitation program with our own residents in mind, that’s why we offer amenities and services you never thought existed in a rehabilitation setting.
Getting you home – better, faster, stronger.
Why do professionals refer so many patients to The Fountains at Washington House for rehabilitation? We offer outstanding services in our extraordinary, Medicare-certified community, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and pulmonary therapy. For nearly a quarter century, we’ve been helping patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit physical disabilities from injuries or disease.
Your Personal Ambassador
Enjoy the ultimate experience with our Ambassador Program. From the moment you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome and ongoing personal attention from your personal ambassador. They will be your single point of contact, available and responsive to you and your family throughout your stay to answer any questions, provide for every comfort and offer a reassuring voice along the way. Using your family’s preferred method of communication – phone, text message, email or in person – your ambassador will keep your closest relatives informed of your progress.
A Welcoming Environment and Supportive Services
- Three restaurant style meals prepared daily
- Personal ambassador program
- Private and semiprivate suites
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment featuring NuStep
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Service plans customized to your needs
- 24-hour staffing
- Health care management and monitoring with physician and dietitian oversight
- Wireless urgent call system
- Diverse wellness programs including Watermark University classes
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site physical, occupational, speech and pulmonary therapies
- Medical Director on staff
- Dentist, podiatrist and psychologist services available on site
- Pharmacy services